There are more important things. Friendship…and bravery.
The new harry potter movie looks great
“When I was little, it was all I wanted to do. I wanted to be an actress and then I grew up and thought, well that’s not a real job. And it also didn’t seem possible, as I didn’t know anyone in the business. It seemed like a dream that was too big and I was too scared to try, in case the dream didn’t come true and it could no longer be my dream. If I could hold onto it as a dream and it is never touched, then it will always be there. Then I realised that not trying is the same as not getting, so I may as well try.”
Yesterday was Tuesday, right? But today is Tuesday too!
The fact we STILL reblog these posts every Tuesday five seasons later should be convincing enough to bring Gabriel back already
↳ Favourite Book - The Tales of Beedle The Bard
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
the golden trio in every movie: the philosopher’s stone
Just in case no one told you today:
- Good morning
- You’re beautiful
- I love you
- Nice butt